Thursday, April 25, 2013

TED talk Before I die I want to...


In the ted talk “Before I die I want to…” by Candy Young she put the thought into my head that, there are so many things that I want to do before I die. Candy wanted to connect the people in her community, so she put up a board that said Before I die I want to… and by the end of the day the board was full. People around the world embraced this idea. Candy talks about the board in such a way that you can tell it deeply affects her. Her emotion makes the speech more interesting to listen to, along with telling us about the board she also told us the story of how the board came to be really connecting her with the audience.  She said that Preparing for death is one of the most powerful things a person can do, and thinking about death is one of the most mind clearing matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment